Recipe Details & Cooking Instructions
Turkey Veggie Meatloaf Balls
Bake these super nutritious and delicious Turkey Veggie Meatloaf Balls in the preheated oven until juices run clear, about 25 minutes.Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 20 mini balls
- 2 cups finely chopped zucchini
- 1 ½ cups finely chopped onion
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 1 pound extra lean ground turkey
- ½ cup uncooked couscous
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauces
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ cup bbq sauce Walden farms
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Spray 20 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Place zucchini, onions, and red bell pepper into a food processor, and pulse several times until finely chopped but not liquefied.
- Place the vegetables into a bowl, and mix in ground turkey, couscous, egg, Worcestershire sauce, and Dijon mustard until thoroughly combined.
- Fill each prepared muffin cup about 3/4 full.
- Top each cup with about 1 teaspoon of barbecue sauce.
Bake in the preheated oven until juices run clear, about 25 minutes. The internal temperature of a muffin measured by an instant-read meat thermometer should be at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Let stand 5 minutes before serving.