Recipe Details & Cooking Instructions
Turkey Veggie Meatloaf Balls
- 2 cups finely chopped zucchini
- 1 ½ cups finely chopped onion
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 1 pound extra lean ground turkey
- ½ cup uncooked couscous
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauces
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ cup bbq sauce Walden farms
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Spray 20 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Place zucchini, onions, and red bell pepper into a food processor, and pulse several times until finely chopped but not liquefied.
- Place the vegetables into a bowl, and mix in ground turkey, couscous, egg, Worcestershire sauce, and Dijon mustard until thoroughly combined.
- Fill each prepared muffin cup about 3/4 full.
- Top each cup with about 1 teaspoon of barbecue sauce.