Recipe Details & Cooking Instructions
Apple Pistachio Crisp Recipe
- 3 apples such as Honeycrisp, cored and cut into 1” chunks (unpeeled)
- ½ cup raisins
- Juice from ½ lemon
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- ¼ cup whole-wheat flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ cup or about 2 ounces pistachios unsalted, chopped
- 2 tbsp margarine or butter melted
- Place rack in center of the oven and preheat to 350 ºF.
- Place sliced apples, raisins, and lemon juice in 8” x 8” pan or baking dish; toss.
- In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients except melted margarine.
- Add melted margarine and mix until texture is consistent. Sprinkle over apple-raisin mixture.
- Bake uncovered 45-50 minutes or until apples are tender.